哈囉大家好
其實
想寫部落格這想法一直在我心中
只是
我總覺得沒人會看也許也沒有人會在乎
但
生活跟熱情好像不能只隱藏在心裡
所以
泡芙夫人出現勒
為什麼是泡芙
我是甜點師
每次只要介紹我的工作
最常的第一個問題就是你最喜歡的甜點是什麼
答案總隨著工作跟時間改變著
不過我現在總是選擇單純卻又會一直讓你想念的泡芙
尤其是chouquette! 空心的泡芙上面卻有白色的脆糖
即使沒有卡士達餡
還是可以讓一個接著一個吃不停
而夫人
是因為我在今年的光棍節跟我老公小可登記結婚囉
今後我會分享在澳洲的生活跟手癢在家做甜點或麵包的文
請大家多多指教囉
以下也打些英文真的請大家多多指教勒
畢竟英文不是母語但希望藉此逼迫自己多練習
Hello everyone,
I've been always thinking to have a blog for quite a long time
but there is a thought that stop me to have one
who will read it? will people like it?
There were too many questions.
But guess what?
I am finally decide to do it. Now, to introduce myself, I am madame chouquette. Chouquette is been my favourite pastry to eat for long time through my career. That is the only thing that will make me miss to have with a cup of tea or coffee.
Last month, I got married with a french guy named Nico and official become a madame. Sadly, I'm not a miss anymore. Instead, becoming a wife and the life may change slightly but still happy and satisfied.
In this blog, I will share some love, tears, fun, professional stuffs. Hope you guys will like it.
其實
想寫部落格這想法一直在我心中
只是
我總覺得沒人會看也許也沒有人會在乎
但
生活跟熱情好像不能只隱藏在心裡
所以
泡芙夫人出現勒
為什麼是泡芙
我是甜點師
每次只要介紹我的工作
最常的第一個問題就是你最喜歡的甜點是什麼
答案總隨著工作跟時間改變著
不過我現在總是選擇單純卻又會一直讓你想念的泡芙
尤其是chouquette! 空心的泡芙上面卻有白色的脆糖
即使沒有卡士達餡
還是可以讓一個接著一個吃不停
而夫人
是因為我在今年的光棍節跟我老公小可登記結婚囉
今後我會分享在澳洲的生活跟手癢在家做甜點或麵包的文
請大家多多指教囉
以下也打些英文真的請大家多多指教勒
畢竟英文不是母語但希望藉此逼迫自己多練習
Hello everyone,
I've been always thinking to have a blog for quite a long time
but there is a thought that stop me to have one
who will read it? will people like it?
There were too many questions.
But guess what?
I am finally decide to do it. Now, to introduce myself, I am madame chouquette. Chouquette is been my favourite pastry to eat for long time through my career. That is the only thing that will make me miss to have with a cup of tea or coffee.
Last month, I got married with a french guy named Nico and official become a madame. Sadly, I'm not a miss anymore. Instead, becoming a wife and the life may change slightly but still happy and satisfied.
In this blog, I will share some love, tears, fun, professional stuffs. Hope you guys will like it.
Comments
Post a Comment